SHOOT. EDIT. SUBMIT.


I had every intention of getting this set to post last night, but I got distracted with something and pregnancy brain took over. I completely forgot about it till this morning. Sorry, guys!

We had a lot of amazing entries this week. I had trouble narrowing them down. The winners this week are....Drum roll please....

Maboe
Interesting choice of black and white but I love the clarity of all the details. {Misty}

Ashley Hauck
You know I adore HDR and the colors and tones of this shot are just remarkable. {Kim}

 Mona's Picturesque
The contrast of these flowers against the stone is absolutely gorgeous. Love it. {Misty}

 Poetry and Prose Photography
love the soft light and the composition. The use of the stall bats to frame the shot is fantastic. {Kim} 

Congratulations, winners! Grab your button!







And this week's #1 winner is:
I just love everything about this photo. The silhouettes, the precious play time with father and son...melted my heart. {Misty}


Congratulations on being chosen as this week's #1 photo. Grab your button! You will be in the running to win a fabulous prize at the end of the month.






-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, it's time for you to submit your entries! Be sure to grab the button below to include on your post.

1. Photo must be taken this week.(Sat - Fri)
2. Only one entry per person.
3. "Shoot. Edit. Submit." button or a link back to this contest must be on your post in order for it to qualify.
4. Link only to your blog post not your main blog url.

 (If you submit a photo you are granting us permission to copy and paste it onto our blogs if you win.)






BTW, my co-host Kim at Mom Tried It is awesome! Go visit her and see why.

9 comments:

Amy S said...

GORGEOUS photos from the winners! :) Dont worry... alot of us understand that pregnancy brain :P (some of us meaning me .. sometimes still HAVE it lol long after the pregnancy is over LOL) Hugs ... great picks

Serendipityissweet said...

So many gorgeous entries, I don't know how you choose. Stunning winners!!

Unknown said...

Wow! There really were some stunning entries last week. How do you ever choose?

Amber said...

Thanks so much ladies!!! I must say, this is my favorite photo I have taken to date. I like it technically, but I just adore my son's hand on his daddy's leg.....melts my heart.

bluebird love said...

Wow! There are some amazing photos on your list this week! Well done to all the photographers!

Daenel T. said...

Each submission is so beautiful. I don't know how you all pick.

Patrice said...

Beautiful choices!

Unknown said...

What stunning pics as always! I love the sunset photo. Thank you for sharing and for hosting this link up!

Laura~Pretty Pix said...

Thanks so much.. I'm truly honored you chose my image to be one of this week's winners!