SHOOT. EDIT. SUBMIT.


I'm enjoying my vacation immensly and am so thankful that Kim is willing to set up this week's post for me. Just hopping online real quick to get this posted. Hope you all are having a fabulous week.

Here are the winner’s from last week’s submissions.
The lighting is spot on perfect in this photo drawing your eye to the subject. Gorgeous! {Misty}
pieces of contentment
The detail on this shot blew me away.  So soft and delicate, yet still so crisp and sharp. {Kim}
Greatest is love
Such beautiful clarity and amazing capture of the beautiful details. {Misty}

snippets
Simply wonderful!  Look at how it is glowing.  {Kim}

Congratulations, winners! Grab your button!



And this week's #1 winner is:
mimin
This photo just popped out at me when I opened the link. Amazing details and incredible capture of light and color. {Misty}

Congratulations on being chosen as this week's #1 photo. Grab your button! You will be in the running to win a fabulous prize at the end of the month.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, it's time for you to submit your entries! Be sure to grab the button below to include on your post.
1. Photo must be taken this week.(Sat - Fri)
2. Only one entry per person.
3. "Shoot. Edit. Submit." button or a link back to this contest must be on your post in order for it to qualify.
4. Link only to your blog post not your main blog url.

(If you submit a photo you are granting us permission to copy and paste it onto our blogs if you win.)



11 comments:

Tina´s PicStory said...

congrats to the winners! wonderful pics :)

Deanna said...

thank you so much for choosing my "shot" this week....it is wonderful to visit here and see my image among the winners....thanks again!! And thanks for hosting this challenge each week.

Anonymous said...

All beautiful!

Patrice said...

Great choices!

Claire Justine said...

Great pictures :) thanks for hosting :)

Anonymous said...

I love visiting here, I always leave inspired!

Adeline said...

It's all very beautiful! Good job all of you!!

Adeline said...

It's all very beautiful! Good job all of you!!

Rosie Nixon Fluerty said...

Looking forward to joining in with my photogaphy contacts again - those winning shots from last week are fab!

Ross said...

All brilliant shots! Congrats to you all!

Liz said...

WOW! Thank you so much for choosing my Welcome Swallow image. I had no idea I was chosen in the top 5. Thank you for hosting :)